Gratitude, No Passport Required

Thank you to everyone who is visiting my site, I'm honored.



The top ten locations guests have visited from this week, in order of most visits are:

  • United States
  • Turkey
  • Russia
  • Estonia
  • Germany
  • Portugal
  • United Kingdom
  • Canada
  • France
  • Italy
I thank all my guest from the countries listed above and all others who are honoring my blog with your visits.  I hope you enjoy the time you spend here and please share your comments and thoughts on post, how I can improve my blog, or anything you'd like to share.


Take a moment and become a follower and join myself and other followers of my blog.  You can also visit on facebook or at www.jimmypickering.com.


Thank you for visiting.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...