Skelly the Skeleton Girl, 5th Edition

Skelly the Skeleton Girl is now in it's fifth edition!  



Thank you to all who have become fans Skelly the Skeleton Girl and for showing so much love for a little skeleton girl and her boney dog.  Your enjoyment of this book has taken Skelly beyond the publishers original intent of a Halloween only offering, to a story so popular its offered year round.

Thank you everyone for your support of this book, I'm honored to have create for you.

I hope you'll take a moment and leave your comments, I enjoy hearing from you.  You can also find more at www.jimmypickering.com and on my Facebook page.



2 comments:

Steve Haskamp said...

That is great news! So glad to hear it has been so successful!

Jimmy said...

Thank you Steve. It's a pleasant surprise I am very grateful for.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...