Citrus Eye Candy


When down time is needed or if there's a design challenge I'm working out in my head, I'll take a walk on the beach with the dogs or bake.  There's something about the formulated process of baking that provides my mind an escape.  



When down time is needed or if there's a design challenge I'm working out in my head, I'll take a walk on the beach with the dogs or bake.  There's something about the formulated process of baking that provides my mind an escape.  On one such break earlier this week, I decided to create a new citrus cake recipe using lemon, lime, and orange.  After washing the fruit to make zest of their skin, I set them down to dry and the colors were amazing.  I had to take a photo, beautiful color.

Thank you for visiting.  Please leave a comment, and see more at www.jimmypickering.com and on my Facebook page.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...