National Doodle Day Celebrity Auction 2012

I am honored to have been asked, once again, by actress Gillian Anderson to participate in the fourth annual National Doodle Day Celebrity Auction along with Meryl Streep, Neil Gaiman, Candice Bergen, Joan Rivers, and many others.  Here’s the LINK to my doodles auction page, please take a look and view all the other presented doodles being offered for auction.

The National Doodle Day Celebrity Auction benefits research for the cure of Neurofibromatosis or NF, a genetic disorder effecting one in every 2,500 births.  NF is more common than Cystic Fibrosis, Muscular Dystrophy and Huntington's Disease combined.  Funds raised from the National Doodle Day Celerity Auction will go to support education, advocacy, coalitions, and research for treatments and a cure.  Please visit the National Doodle Day site to read more.

I want to personally thank Gillian Anderson for inviting me to participate, and as always, I wish you much success from this years auction. 




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!! Your doodle is too cute!!

Jimmy said...

Thank you. I'm grateful to hear you like it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...