Skelly the Skeleton Girl Sighting

A couple secret spies spotted Skelly books in two interesting locations. One saw Skelly & Femur at Pottery Barn Kids located in Farmers Market, Los Angeles; the second secret spy had a sighting and took an undercover shot of 'Skelly the Skeleton Girl' in GAP Kids on Chestnut Street in San Francisco.

So begins a page dedicated to your celebrity Skelly sightings on my web site, jimmypickering.com and I'll also be posting them here. If you want to enlist as a secret spy simply snap a photo the next time you have a Skelly sighting and email it to me with the location of your sighting. It's that simple. I'll post your undercover work here so we can keep an eye on where our favorite skeleton girl and her dog show up next.

GAP Kids
Chestnut Street
San Francisco, California

2 comments:

Chris G. said...

I recently saw your book at the Pottery Barn Kids here in Vancouver B.C. Canada as well. Didn't have my camera with me, unfortunately.

Mary Rogers said...

Congratulations on your Skelly books. I like your style.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...