The Magic In a Cardboard Box

I received a surprise box from Simon & Schuster today on my doorstep. I had an inkling as to what or in this case, who might be hiding inside so I decided to take some photos as I opened it.


The box of intrigue.


A hint at the mystery hidden inside . . .


MYSTERY SOLVED!


Jimmy Pickering's Skelly & Femur!!!


Copies of my new book. It’s exciting to see a second Skelly adventure completed. 

Thank you to everyone involved in the publication of the book,such as Laurent, David, and Lizzy at Simon & Schuster.  A very heartfelt thank you to each and everyone who enjoyed the first book, Skelly the Skeleton Girl enough to warrant a second adventure.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Very exciting! I loved the first book so I'll definitely keep my eye out for this one. (I like your new banner too) :)

Kevin Kidney said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations, Jimmy. It looks swell!
(I, too, like the new banner. It's mesmerizing.)

jimmy said...

Thank you. It is amazing to see Skelly & Femur and Skelly the Skeleton Girl side by side. I am very grateful and thankful for the chance to create both books.

Regarding the new banner, happy to hear you like it and find it MEZMERIZING! (i love that word)

Janet Campbell said...

Congratulations! You're amazing!
Many Blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...