Nutz + Boltz: a robot show

I am putting finishing touches on the work for my next show, which I am very happy to be doing with fellow artist and super groovy friend Maura Cluthe. Our show is titled ‘NUTZ + BOLTZ: a robot show’ and it opens August 28th at The Gallery @ Yummy in Seaside Oregon. The site for the gallery is located at yummywinebarbistro.com go to the gallery page. Also, the pieces for this show will not have a pre-sale, they will be available for purchase at 6pm on August 28th. You can call The Gallery @ Yummy directly at 503-738-3100 for artwork information and purchasing.

Something has clicked for me in regards to this show and the work I am creating for it is some of the strongest I've done in long time. I am very excited to share it with all of you. Please take a look on the ‘NUTZ + BOLTZ preview’ page on my site at jimmypickering.com to see some of the new work I'm creating for the show. I will be posting more new images all the way to the opening on august 28th, so keep an eye on the preview page.



Title: Centurion
Size: 16"x 8"
Media: Mixed

S O L D

3 comments:

maura said...

WOW! What a COOL piece, Jimmy!! I really like "Myster 3", too. Very fun!! I'm hoping to post some of my pieces soon, too. I'll keep you posted :) xoxo, m

Jen said...

Always love your work but I am really loving the robots; may have to come to Seaside, I think this is the closest you've been to Portland in a while.

jimmy said...

Thank you girls for the great comments on the work. This show has been a lot of fun to create. I'm trying a lot of new techniques and mediums, which has made this all a bit of an experiment, but a fun experiment.

Maura, I can't wait to see your work for the show too! It's going to be a great show.

Jen, I hope you can make it out to the show. Yummy wine bar & bistro where the gallery is located is the best places on the North Coast to eat, relax, have a great glass of wine and while enjoying the art. It's a lot of fun. Please introduce yourself if you make it out.

Cheers to you both!
jimmy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...