Skelly the Skeleton Girl is Coming Back

I’m very excited to share with all of you, Skelly the Skeleton Girl will be returning in an all new book . . . but not until August of 2009. I’ve just completed the illustrations for the new book and have received the final layout from the publisher for approval. It looks fantastic. As a treat to all of you, (with the publisher’s approval of course), here is the first preview anywhere of the new book cover. I hope you all enjoy this advanced look.

Also, I want to thank everyone on the Skelly team at Simon & Schuster, David, Laurent and Lizzy. Without you these books would not have been possible. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your hard work and incredible dedication to these books.


Skelly & Femur - Front Cover


Skelly & Femur - Back Cover

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks for the sneak peek, can't wait to read it to our daughters. :)

Sean Ashby said...

Very cool. I love that the image is flipped for a rear view on the back cover.

Jo Bling said...

Looks terrific and right up my street, as well you know sir. Congrats from a fellow ghoulish illustrator.

CJ

maura said...

SO cool Jimmy! CONGRATS! looks like another wonderful story :) xo, m

Heidi said...

DUDE!!! I LOVE the back cover!! Finally somebody understands the true value of a back cover!! To show your back!!
Love it! Love you, Heidi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...